Eligibility to the program:
- have at least one (1) full year of work experience as photojournalist, photo editor, photographer or journalist
- be a college graduate with an average of B or higher
- be proficient in oral and written English
- be proficient in photo editing software and in basic computer and Internet operations
- have access to a digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera system and a computer with Internet connection and industry-standard photo-editing programs
All students must have access to a digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera system.
Applications for admission and study grants must be submitted by February 25 2018